Renault has launched Formula Edition versions of the Kangoo, Trafic and Master van range.
The Formula Edition range was unveiled at the CV show in April and orders opened on Friday 8 September.
The vans sport a striking colour scheme that mimics the Renault Formula One team’s Pearlescent Black or Star Grey body colours, added to by the grille, fog light coverings and Renault diamond being surrounded by black with Yellow Sirius highlights, the company said.
Inside, the Formula Editions add to the Luxe Pack, providing Traffic with a leather gear knob, satin radio and speaker surrounds, gloss black air vent surrounds with chrome ring and other details. On the Master van, the Luxe Pack provides chrome dial surrounds, satin air vent surrounds and a closed storage on the dashboard. Both Kangoo and Trafic are available with a leather steering wheel, with cruise control and Formula Edition floor mats made available to the whole range. Equipment is based on the Business+ trim.
All Renault LCVs sold in the UK are available with four years/100,000 mile warranty and four years’ roadside assistance.
- Kangoo Van Formula Edition is available from £17,695 +VAT for the dCi 90 (65.7mpg combined & 112g/km CO2).
- Kangoo Maxi Van Formula Edition is available from £19,195 +VAT for the dCi 90 (62.8mpg combined & 116g/km CO2).
- Trafic Formula Edition is available from £24,500 +VAT for the SWB Low Roof dCi 120 (43.6mpg combined & 170g/km CO2).
- Trafic Formula Edition is available from £25,700 +VAT for the LWB Low Roof dCi 120 (43.6mpg combined & 170g/km CO2).
- Master Formula Edition is available from £31,300 +VAT for the MWB Medium Roof dCi 130 (36.2mpg combined & 204g/km CO2).
- Master Formula Edition is available from £31,300 +VAT for the LWB Medium Roof dCi 130 (35.8mpg combined & 207g/km CO2).