Time is running out for free pre-registration for DriveVansA2Z
Fleet World and Van Fleet World readers have just days left to gain free registration for next week’s DriveVansA2Z – the biggest light commercial vehicle test driving event in the UK.
Taking place on 13 September at Silverstone Circuit, DriveVansA2Z – run by VansA2Z.com – will bring a packed line-up of the latest light commercial vehicles, van conversions, light trucks, minibuses, pick-ups, tippers, 4x4s and car-derived vans – all available to test drive on and off-road and back to back.
Vehicles available to jump behind the wheel of include:
- Volkswagen Crafter – VansA2z Van of the Year 2017
- Ford Transit – with the entire range on offer, including the new automatic gearboxes
- Iveco’s groundbreaking new eight-speed automatic Daily Hi-Matic
- Mitsubishi’s Outlander Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) commercial vehicle
- Toyota’s new Hilux and Proace
- Nissan’s e-NV200 electric van
- And much more…
Furthermore Fleet World and Van Fleet World readers can benefit from a 100% discount off the normal (£25) entrance fee.
To claim your complimentary ticket, simply enter the promotional code ‘Fleet World’ in the appropriate box on the registration form.
For more details and to register, click here.