Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has recognised the achievements of its top performing Van Centres at the brand’s annual conference, with Liverpool, Derby and Eastbourne scoring multiple wins.
Held in London, the event was attended by representatives from the brand’s 72 dedicated Van Centres and 24 Authorised Repairers.
The big winner this year was, once again, Volkswagen Van Centre Liverpool, which claimed two awards, including the top Overall Award for the best performing Van Centre. Eurovans in Eastbourne claimed the runner-up spot in the Overall Award category as well as the Used Van Centre of the Year accolade. Imperial Commercials Van Centre Derby also had multiple wins, taking third place in Overall Performance as well as the Sales Performance Award.
Overall Award Winners:
- Gold Award: Volkswagen Van Centre Liverpool
- Silver Award: Eurovans Eastbourne
- Bronze Award: Imperial Commercials Van Centre Derby
Accolades were also given for outstanding individual business area performances. The category winners were as follows:
- Sales Award: Imperial Commercials Van Centre Derby
- Aftersales Award: Volkswagen Van Centre Swindon
- Satisfaction Award: Volkswagen Van Centre Liverpool
- Loyalty Award: Citygate Van Centre Wooburn Green
- Authorised Repairer: Canterbury Van Service
- Used Van Centre Award: Eurovans Eastbourne
Carl zu Dohna, director of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles UK, commented: “It’s good to see some new winners this year: business leaders and teams who set the standards to which the rest of the network can aspire. I’m very proud of the network and thank them for their hard work and commitment.”