Fleet managers and suppliers are invited to enter for the inaugural Great British Fleet Awards – recognising the pinnacle of innovation and talent in the fleet industry.
Taking place on 24 January at the Novotel London West, the awards will take place as part of the Great British Fleet Event – a morning conference and exhibition – with winners’ trophies presented at a lunch and networking event in the afternoon.
The awards will be judged by Fleet World’s expert panel of editors and recognise excellence in fleet management, and the products and services which support operators running safer, greener, more cost-effective fleets. Fleet Manager and Supplier awards are entry-only, but nominations of potential winners will also be accepted.
The categories are as follows:
Fleet Manager Awards
- Great British Fleet Financial Superstar – The winner will be the financial wizard or team who has developed the cleverest and most innovative strategy for running a cost-efficient fleet.
- Great British Fleet Operational Fleet Superstar – The operations expert(s) who can demonstrate overcoming complex issues or putting in place fleet strategies that produce tangible operational benefits for their business will be the winner of this award.
- Great British Fleet HR Fleet Superstar – The winner of this HR award will be those who can show great policies which engage employees, or schemes which have been proven to attract or retain staff.
- Great British Fleet Management Superstar – Awarded to the fleet manager shown to have a strong grip on, and a complete understanding of, their fleet, as well as managing their drivers and suppliers brilliantly.
- Great British Fleet Eco Superstar – This award will recognise fleets who have made great strides in reducing the environmental impact of their operation, putting innovative policies in place to support new technologies, vehicles and engage drivers too.
- Supplier awards recognise products and services launched within the last 12 months which offer tangible benefits for fleets. Categories are as follows:
- Great British Fleet Award for Innovation in Risk Management
- Great British Fleet Award for Innovation in Cost Reduction
- Great British Fleet Award for Innovation in Green Travel
- Great British Fleet Award for Innovation in Mobility
- Great British Fleet Award for Innovation in Technology
Manufacturer Awards (no entries required)
- Great British Fleet Car of the Year
- Great British Fleet Carmaker of the Year
- Great British Fleet Van of the Year
- Great British Fleet Van Manufacturer of the Year
- Great British Fleet Innovation of the Year
The deadline for entries is 9am on 3rd December 2018. Entrants are invited to send a 600-word summary to [email protected]. Shortlisted entries will be invited to the awards lunch on 24th January, where the winners will be presented. Good luck!