Operators can now submit entries for the Freight Transport Association’s 2020 Logistics Awards – including the Van Operator of the Year accolade.
The awards celebrate the companies and individuals that have made a significant contribution to the logistics and supply chain industry during the past 12 months.
Winners will be announced at a celebratory reception and gala dinner at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London on 10 December 2020.
The following categories are open for submissions:
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Most Innovative Product of the Year (open to all)
- Road Freight Operator of the Year
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year
- Air Business Operator of the Year
- Water Business of the Year
- International Shipper of the Year (for manufacturers or their logistics partner)
- Public Services Operator of the Year
- Van Operator of the Year
- Logistics Partner of the Year (consultants, recruitment, technology, services)
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
The deadline for applications is midday 12 June 2020.
The FTA Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented to an individual for services to logistics and is nominated by the FTA Board.
David Wells, chief executive of the FTA, said: “Now in their fourth year, FTA’s Logistics Awards are a chance to celebrate the dedication and hard work of an industry determined to keep the UK trading against all odds; I encourage everyone to submit their applications to be considered for an award – don’t miss out!”