Last year saw a record number of more than 1,200 delegates attend venues around the country, hearing from key industry speakers and experts from their local Traffic Commissioner and DVSA enforcers to industry solicitors and vehicle manufacturers, on issues likely to affect their operation.
This year’s events will once more take place in the autumn across the UK:
- Wednesday 14 September – Chepstow
- Wednesday 28 September – Durham
- Wednesday 5 October – London
- Thursday 20 October – Peterborough
- Wednesday 26 October – Warrington
- Tuesday 1 November – Dunblane
- Thursday 10 November – Yeovil
- Wednesday 16 November – Barnsley
- Wednesday 23 November – Southampton
- Thursday 1 December – Coventry
Stuart Webster, managing director of Iveco Ltd which is sponsoring the programme, said: “Each event opens access to a wealth of information, guidance and best practice on essential issues involving fleet safety and compliance – issues which sit at the heart of every professional transport operation. They also provide us with a fantastic opportunity to showcase our acclaimed commercial vehicle range to more than 1,200 transport managers nationwide.”
The cost for FTA members is £295 plus VAT for the first delegate and £265 plus VAT for subsequent delegates; for non-FTA members £395 plus VAT for the first delegate and £365 plus VAT for subsequent delegates.
For further information or to book a place, go to http://www.ftatransportmanager.co.uk or call the FTA Member Service Centre on 03717 11 22 22.