FTA’s Transport Manager conference series is to return in autumn 2019 to provide key advice for vehicle operators.
The conferences, now in their 18th year, will run at 11 venues around the UK, providing professional advice and helping transport managers remain compliant and up to speed on the latest legislative developments.
Topics will include urban restrictions, brake testing and a round-up of all the relevant transport legislation for the coming year plus the event’s usual interactive quiz.
Last year’s series of events broke all previous attendance records, with more than 1,500 delegates attending, marking a first. Several new venues have been chosen for this year’s series, including the Etihad Stadium, home of Manchester City Football Club.
James Firth, FTA’s head of road freight regulation policy, said: “Compliance is vital in the logistics industry and the Transport Manager conferences provide operators with peace of mind that they are equipped with all the information they need, as well as giving them the opportunity to hear from senior figures in the industry and have their questions answered.”
2019 Transport Manager itinerary:
- 26 September – Haynes Motor Museum, Yeovil
- 8 October – East of England Showground, Peterborough
- 10 October – Grand Hotel Gosforth Park, Newcastle
- 17 October – Etihad Stadium, Manchester
- 31 October – London Heathrow Marriott
- 5 November – Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, Southampton
- 7 November – Culloden Estate & Spa, Belfast
- 12 November – Macdonald Inchrya, Falkirk
- 19 November – Doncaster Racecourse
- 26 November – Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- 28 November – St Pierre Marriott, Chepstow
For further information or to book a place, click here.