Highlighting how commercial vehicles are a significant focus for LeasePlan – making up more than a third of its UK fleet – the business has launched related products and services to help reduce downtime for customers by looking at every step of the vehicle life-cycle.
- UPtime Live – a system that proactively manages the maintenance, repair, servicing and scheduling of customer fleets
- My Vehicle Check – an app that lets drivers complete daily safety and compliance checks from their smartphone
- Triple Guarantee – which offers a package of customer promises to reduce uncertainty, unplanned downtime and costs
- Build Management – a commercial vehicle build management and conversion tool that provides certainty around new vehicle build time, conversion and availability
- LeasePlan Telematics – providing data & insight. Helping to reduce business costs, improve driver safety & coverage for duty of care.
- LeasePlan Daily Rental – access to thousands of commercial vehicles with sites across the UK, available within a matter of hours if needed.
Mark Lovett, head of commercial vehicles at LeasePlan UK, said: “From digital apps to smart build software – our Super Six are meeting the very real needs of commercial vehicle operators – whether they’re a SME, a large corporate or public sector body.
“At this year’s show we’re keen to demonstrate the knowledge and experience LeasePlan has to offer, on top of innovative products we’re showcasing.”
He added: “We have ambitious growth plans and we’re keen to demonstrate how our unique offering can complement the everyday needs of CV operators.”
For more of the latest industry news, click here.