Logistics UK’s annual awards are back for 2021, showcasing the work in the logistics sector and including the Van Operator of the Year accolade.
Now in their fifth year and spanning the whole industry – from road, rail, sea, air, construction and public service – the 2021 awards will take place on 9 December at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London.
Awards categories cover:
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Most Innovative Product of the Year
- Road Freight Operator of the Year
- International Shipper of the Year
- Logistics Partner of the Year
- Van Operator of the Year
- Public Services Operator of the Year
- Air Business of the Year
- Water Business of the Year
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Special Recognition Award – Outstanding Response to Covid
- Logistics UK’s Lifetime Achievement Award
Entries must explain how you’ve demonstrated industry leadership and excellence in 2021 for your chosen category. Deadline is 5pm on Friday 9 July 2021.
For more details and to enter, click here.