The deadline is approaching to enter this year’s Logistics Awards, run by the Freight Transport Association (FTA) and including the Van Operator of the Year accolade.
Open for another two weeks for entries, the awards recognise those companies and individuals that have made a significant contribution to the logistics and supply chain industry in the past 12 months.
The deadline for applications is midday 24 July 2020 and the awards ceremony takes place at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London on 10 December 2020, FTA’s annual celebration is the one of the biggest events in the logistics calendar.
The following categories are open for submissions:
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Most Innovative Product of the Year
- Road Freight Operator of the Year
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year
- Air Business Operator of the Year
- Water Business of the Year
- International Shipper of the Year (for manufacturers or their logistics partner)
- Public Services Operator of the Year
- Van Operator of the Year
- Logistics Partner of the Year (consultants, recruitment, technology, services)
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
The FTA Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented to an individual for services to logistics and is nominated by the FTA Board.
For more information on awards and how to apply, please visit https://fta.co.uk/logistics20