Taking place on 11th June 2013 at the Hilton Coventry Hotel, the event will focus extensively on European rules on the construction standards for road vehicles and how it is being introduced on a European-wide basis for Whole Vehicle type Approval.
The seminar is also aimed at operators who are considering buying a “one- off” vehicle but may not be aware of the complexities involved in the whole vehicle type approval. In this way, the seminar will explore how the requirements of the legislation will affect vehicle construction standards and procedures, vehicle design and build processes, registration and entry into service.
Key themes that will be covered are:
• Overview of EC Whole Vehicle Type Approval and National Small Series Type Approval schemes.
• Single and multi-stage vehicle build requirements.
• How the legislation will affect the bodybuilding and vehicle conversion industry.
• VOSA Individual Vehicle Approval.
• Impact on operators and advice from industry experts
In addition the seminar programme will include:
• Understanding how whole vehicle type approval legislation and requirements will affect vehicle specification, construction, build processes and entry into service
• Saving time with all the key information required to keep ahead of the changes
• Understanding how they can plan ahead to ensure requirements of whole vehicle type approval and the impact on their vehicle specification and operation
Places booked before 30 April, 2013 are available at a special “Early Bird” rate of £285 (+VAT) per delegate. Thereafter places are available to FTA members at £325 (+VAT) for the first delegate and £275 (+VAT) for subsequent delegate to non-FTA members at £385 (+VAT) for the first delegate and £345 (+VAT) for subsequent delegates.
For further information or to book a place, go to FTA.co.uk or call the FTA Member Service Centre on 08717 112222.